Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOOK MOM AND DAD I AM 1 !!!













No I can't believe that my baby is already a Year old! And yes i get sad every time i think about it! But it has to be that way....darn it! He is growing soooo fast! Blake and I are in Awe every time he does something new! But we all went to dinner the day of his birthday at Old Tymer, came home and he had his first cake! He loved it! later that week on saturday we had a party for him at my mom's house, all of his cousins and friends that could come did. My cousin made his to WONDERFUL cakes! She also made Blake and I's wedding cakes. He loved em! He wanted to grab elmo soooo bad! Here are a few pictures, but there will be more as Brandt has one more Birthday party in Layton with Blakes side of the family! Yay CHUCKIE CHEESE!





























Anyway here are Brandt's cakes...the little one was just for him to dig into and the Big one was for the guest..but the little one was so big it fed everyone! lol The Elmo on top of the cake was all CHOCOLATE!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment