Thursday, June 4, 2009

Slacking....

Well as you can see my family and I have been super busy, with trips to SLC for State baseball, NYC for Dakota and Lewi's gift, Graduation and the trip to Cali! That's where there is NOTHING to read on our Blog. So let me just start at Mothers day. My bestest friend came home from his mission! Keith! So me and Logan planned alittle get together at my house just so everyone that was here would catch up! It was alot of fun! So let me show you my second mothers day gifts from Blake and Brandt. My first mothers day they gave me the Cutest little blue IPOD nano, Love it!
WARNING: MAY CAUSE COME VIEWERS TO BE JEALOUS! :)







I plan on Loading pictures of Brandt at state baseball, us in New York, Dakota's graduation and us in California! There are some cute cute pictures you need to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment