Monday, November 2, 2009

Hall O Ween OOOOOO 9

We were all so excited this year for Halloween, Brandt could finally hold his own bag and actually walk from door to door and wear his Cute Elmo Costume...but then the Swine Flu decided to visit. Brandt got sick That Monday and then I got Sick the day before Halloween...we were all bummed out. We tried to make the best of it though..Blake and I got dressed up and went over to my mom and dad's where brandt was Handing out candy to kids there....Blake wore his Cowboy costume and I was a Doctor with my sweet mask lol. Then just hung out and watch the Baseball game....we tried to make the best out of the situation... :)





Hahahahaha.... Do i hear a YEE HAA!




Our cute LIL RAIDER

2 comments:

  1. So the team is all wrong but Brandt is so cute in his raider outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know our team sucks real bad...but atleast the game we went to they won! lol

    ReplyDelete