Sunday, December 27, 2009

SANTA BROUGHT TO MANY GIFTS!!!!!

Merry Christmas!


This was our View Christmas Morning!

Brandt Slept in until 8:30 Christmas Morning, He usually wakes up at 7:00 every morning.


Before Santa Came



After Santa Came!




Dakota got DJ HERO




Santa also brought him a PS3 and alot of clothes and shoes.







My dad got a gun and clothes, Brandt loves hunting already. Can yout tell?
Mom got Clothes, shoes, Crock pot and a Microwave!



Here is what Santa Brought Brandt...I think Santa is Broke!





Santa Also thought that Brandt needed some more CLOTHES!



I got a SKILLET!



I got my hubby new tires!







Santa also brought him some Fender Flares for his TRUCK! Blake also got ALOT of clothes!









My husband bought me this brand new CAMERA!




Blake bought me this washer and dryer awhile ago, but they didn't come with the stools, so thats what he got me as well to go with the Washer and Dryer!



My dad bought me this FLIP VIDEO, it is actually pretty cool!





This is what i asked Santa for!



My legs broke on my other Crock Pot, so Santa Brought me a new one!




New Pots and Pans from my Hubby and my Mommy!



A new CHI from the Hubby!



Brandt Got a new POWER WHEELS! He loves it!!!!! (Thankgoodness, had to stand in line at 3am for that thing! lol)



Chillen after we had opend Presents




Uncle Koda and his buddy!


Later that night we had dinner, Dakota brought over his friend Saibra and we had a good time ont he laptop!








Brandt Watching THE GRINCH in his sweet new chair!


Here is Brandts Christmas Photo for this year, He also has one that we took last year he is getting so big so fast! We hope everyone had a Great Christmas ! May this New Year bring you HAPPINESS and JOY!



FROM YOUR FRIENDS, BLAKE, DESTENY, BRANDT, COSMO AND JETTA BINGHAM!

























No comments:

Post a Comment