Monday, December 7, 2009

Thankful for my family, and my wonderful Husband.


(my cousin Kent, Johns dad)

As you may have heard and seen on the new, The young man who was stuck in Nutty Putty Cave was one of my Cousins. His Grandmother, Marry Jones of Blanding and the late Leon Jones are my Aunt and Uncle. We were up in Ogden when we got word that John fought all he could but wanted to be with the Lord more. His wife is beautiful, his daughter to cute for words. Their family is so strong and everyone is finding comfort in knowing John is not suffering anymore. His memorial service was so sweet, you could feel John and the Lord there comforting everyone. I just wanted to take this time to Say i love you to all my family members..and my Husband. I could not imagine raising my child by myself, and having one on the way, His wife is and was so strong. I look up to her as a mother and a wife....I pray everyday for her and there little girl. I am so Thankful for what the Lord has blessed me with, it makes you realize anytime, anyplace your life can be taken......Please keep them in your prayers...



(John and his Wife, You will be missed)

No comments:

Post a Comment