Friday, April 16, 2010

Ear Esus ....means (Dear Jesus)

You are prolly wondering what the heck the title is saying...well that is how Brandt says "Dear Jesus". We put him in to bed at 9:00 and let him watch a movie for 30 minutes. When I go in to turn it off and tuck him in bed he gives me Kisses and then I tell him.. "Okay bubba lets say your prayers." He starts off by saying "Ear Esus (Dear Jesus)..peas bess (please bless) momma, dadda, nana, papa, doda (dakota), mosmo (cosmo), etta (jetta, the dogs)....." then he was thinking really hard what to say next and said.."Peas Bess Baseball and bat....amin (Amen) .. The only thing that matters is that Our Heavenly Father knows what he is saying and knows those are what and who he cares about lol..and if he wants to Bless the game of baseball and his bat...they by heck he can sure do that! I love my little man :)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! That is so cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

    ReplyDelete