Friday, June 18, 2010

27 weeks


I can not belive i am 27 weeks..i remember when i was 7 weeks thinking "Gosh this is going to be a long pregnancy",..because Blake and I didn't know we were even pregnant with Brandt until I was 3 months along. Then Brandt came a month early so literally o was pregnant for about 5 months.. We are so excited to bring this little girl into the world. SHe is soo active. SHe kicks all day long i swear she doesn't sleep inside here. Hopefully that means she is saving all her sleep for when she comes out:) so we have about 13 weeks to go, and it could be earlier if she decides to come early like brandt did..hopefully she will wait seeing that my doctor is in Ogden....stay in there little one!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am reading it! Sorry I never post! I complained about the same thing a few months ago! You're cute pregnant by the way! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete