Wednesday, August 4, 2010

:( sad day

Well long story short...we were robbed last weekend when we went up north for my Doc appt. Blake left the truck unlocked and our two cameras, my flip video and our navigation were stolen.
There had been some robberys in the area that my sister in law lives in (didn't know that till after) and if the doors to the vehicles were locked they would break the windows then steal..so i guess it could have been worse.
So until we get another camera or the cops find ours (unlikley), there won't be to many pictures....Hopefully we can get a camera before the baby comes...everything was going great..just our luck we get robbed...

On a lighter note, everything with the baby is looking good. I have to travel to Ogden once a week until my doc tells me to stay, i have a appt tomorrow so we will just have to see..oh and we are moving again.....yes i am stressing out and i think my husband wants to sale me!

2 comments:

  1. That is horrible!!! I am glad the baby is okay and other than having jerks take your stuff. Hopefully, they find those jack A's.

    ReplyDelete