Friday, October 22, 2010

Yay or Nay?

I don't want to sound mean at all..but I think this is the end of the Blogging world for us. I don't think i am getting readers and just don't have the time like i did before the two babies...plus with no camera kinda pointless..so it's poll time. If we do have some readers please leave a comment and i will try my best to update. If i don't get a good response no biggie :) But my kids are super cute! I want to brag about them all day! Who wouldn't want to read what they are up to??? lol Thanks guys!

7 comments:

  1. do not stop blogging!!!

    i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the cute pics and the fun updates Dest. But I totally understand not having time. I don't update very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see your cute little kids and the mischief Brandt causes you ;) think of it has a journal for ur kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask yourself why you have the blog. Not many people read mine, but I do it for myself. I definately use it as a journal and plan to have it made into a blogbook eventually. I have enjoyed reading your blog even though you probably have no idea who I am! I'm married to Blake's cousin, Josh. Blake posted a link to your blog on facebook once and I added it to my blog list. I don't have many blogger friends so I would miss having yours to look at. Your kids are cute! But if you're not getting enjoyment out of it, don't worry about keeping it up. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather! No I totally know who you are! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not stop blogging!!! Dest, this is the only way I get to see what friends are doing! I don't have facebook and would hate it if I could not see people's kids growing up!!! I love to watch and keep up with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete