Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pre School :(

PRE SCHOOL 2011
Brandt Dakota Bingham
He was so happy and excited he was dancing and wouldn't let me take pictures of his new school clothes!



Our Little boy is all grown up!




Yes i am super happy and proud that my little boy Start Pre School yesterday..He was so excited, he had been telling me that he wanted to go to school. But i didn't think he knew what he was talking about..so i got him on the list thinking it would be a while and he would stop asking? Anyway, Lana Lee called me and said she had an opening and that he could start on monday..i was happy but so sad.. I had tears when i told blake brandt was starting school.. So monday came and i just knew brandt was going to tell me to stay with him, and that i was going to have to say "No baby i can't" but nope, he seen the Football poster (coach lee has a "Bronco fan" poster in the window) and he says "Bye mom i go to my football school!"..he walked in and didn't even look back..it was bitter sweet. thank goodness i still have Kynnedy at home! :)









2 comments:

  1. I love that are so independent sometimes but your so right about the bitter sweet time!! I love that rylie goes to school now! I feel like I can get something done. Even if it does just get reversed as soon as she gets home :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey by the way please leave a message on Heather's blog and Janice's to add me to their list so I can view their blogs!! It's driving me crazy because I have no way to get ahold of them!! lol Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete